Help!!!! I'm a newbie

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:32 am

I was not expecting the newbie to know who I was. I was expecting the guy who said I was
your definatly of no help at all, go else where is all i can suggest.
to have at least done some, gee I dunno, looking into the matter before insulting me.

I mean, I can just as easily say that he likes to molest small male children. Now obviously, I have no facts to back that up, but hey neither did he so fair game, right?

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sun Jul 28, 2002 4:33 pm

now now children, don't be scared, but..

IT'S A TRAP!

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:17 pm

Personally, I find it funny when dumbies insult people without knowing who they are.

(That's right, dumbies. I won't insult the newbies by placing them in the same category as some of the dumbies on this site.)

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:21 pm

jbone wrote:Personally, I find it funny when dumbies insult people without knowing who they are.

(That's right, dumbies. I won't insult the newbies by placing them in the same category as some of the dumbies on this site.)
yeah yeah yeah, all of you buddy up like a pack of girls instead of taking my point of view.

I dont care what the people are on this site, there are no ranks too me, not even in real life.. only in the millitary.

Your not better then me becaue you are known here, you are not smarter then be because you wrote a guide i DID in fact read because ive been with this website for 2 years now and have seen the majority of its information.

Its not like im purposly trying too start a fight, I saw that the n00b wasnt taking a stand so i did it for him, trying too teach the little bastard too stand up for himself.. some times the n00bs need a little push.. so in all honesty.. no offense ermac, jbone, and bloodyfang.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:29 pm

akirahz wrote:yeah yeah yeah, all of you buddy up like a pack of girls instead of taking my point of view.
I prefer to stick to valid points of view.

akirahz wrote:I dont care what the people are on this site, there are no ranks too me, not even in real life.. only in the millitary.
You're getting a bit carried away here, nobody said anything about rankings. :-)
akirahz wrote:Your not better then me becaue you are known here, you are not smarter then be because you wrote a guide i DID in fact read because ive been with this website for 2 years now and have seen the majority of its information.
You're right, I'm not better than you because I'm known here - I'm better than you because I'm willing to think rationally about a situation before I try to press a disagreement into a massive take-sides issue.

If you've read the guide, and if you acknowledge that it's something everyone should look at as soon as they come to the site, then why are you disputing that everyone should know who ErMaC is? :-D

akirahz wrote:Its not like im purposly trying too start a fight,
Could've fooled me.

akirahz wrote:I saw that the n00b wasnt taking a stand so i did it for him, trying too teach the little bastard too stand up for himself.. some times the n00bs need a little push.. so in all honesty.. no offense ermac, jbone, and bloodyfang.
People who are not knowledgeable should not take stand, for then they will appear foolish.

People unable to take stands should not be pressed into taking stands, because then the people pushing them will look like fools.

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:51 pm

jbone wrote:
akirahz wrote:yeah yeah yeah, all of you buddy up like a pack of girls instead of taking my point of view.
I prefer to stick to valid points of view.

akirahz wrote:I dont care what the people are on this site, there are no ranks too me, not even in real life.. only in the millitary.
You're getting a bit carried away here, nobody said anything about rankings. :-)
akirahz wrote:Your not better then me becaue you are known here, you are not smarter then be because you wrote a guide i DID in fact read because ive been with this website for 2 years now and have seen the majority of its information.
You're right, I'm not better than you because I'm known here - I'm better than you because I'm willing to think rationally about a situation before I try to press a disagreement into a massive take-sides issue.

If you've read the guide, and if you acknowledge that it's something everyone should look at as soon as they come to the site, then why are you disputing that everyone should know who ErMaC is? :-D

akirahz wrote:Its not like im purposly trying too start a fight,
Could've fooled me.

akirahz wrote:I saw that the n00b wasnt taking a stand so i did it for him, trying too teach the little bastard too stand up for himself.. some times the n00bs need a little push.. so in all honesty.. no offense ermac, jbone, and bloodyfang.
People who are not knowledgeable should not take stand, for then they will appear foolish.

People unable to take stands should not be pressed into taking stands, because then the people pushing them will look like fools.
:) im going to let you take the last word on this, your accusations tword me are false, including the necroposting, when i posted on this thread, it was 3 positions from being on the very top, which means its recent enough, it was on page1.. so really.. i didnt go digging it up.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:54 pm

akirahz wrote: :) im going to let you take the last word on this, your accusations tword me are false, including the necroposting, when i posted on this thread, it was 3 positions from being on the very top, which means its recent enough, it was on page1.. so really.. i didnt go digging it up.
Um...I never accused you of necroposting - or, for that matter, of anything other than acting dumb. :-)

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:21 pm

Um...I never accused you of necroposting - or, for that matter, of anything other than acting dumb. :-)[/quote]

well then im obviously not talking directly too you in general.. as in one of my recent posts..

"jbone, ermac, and bloodyfang"

and since you werent willing too accept my scaled down apology when i said "no offense" i take it this is the end of this post.

Have a good school year this year kid.

later.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:34 pm

What, you reply to things I say with a message to someone else? That's just silly. :-D

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:38 pm

..and what's wrong with that?

Return to “Video & Audio Help”