Help!!!! I'm a newbie

This forum is for video and audio help and discussion.

Help!!!! I'm a newbie

Postby Hakman » Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:55 am

:( Help!!! Iwant to make a video but i dont know how can somebody please help me???
Hakman

Postby ErMaC » Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:02 am

Oh for christ's sake.

Read the FAQ and [url="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/guide.htm"]RATFAG[/url], stupid.

I think I'm gonna go start a post in way off topic...
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG

Postby The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:02 am

Check the FAQs on the a-m-v.org website, those are the best help. If you want more help we need more specifics like your CPU stats, how much you want to spend, etc.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby turboneko » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:10 am

Try to read the Unofficial AMV FAQ (link below)... and the links are now updated so they work again :D
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
turboneko

Postby jbone » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:15 am

Wow, I don't think I've ever called a newbie "stupid" before... at least, not in the very first post.

You're my hero, ErMaC. :-D
jbone

Postby ErMaC » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:25 am

Considering I had JUST gotten done with writing a post in the general forum about why posts like this are STUPID, I was a little irked.
ErMaC

Stupid enough too answer the guys question?

Postby akirahz » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:12 am

ErMaC wrote:Considering I had JUST gotten done with writing a post in the general forum about why posts like this are STUPID, I was a little irked.

Well you did answer his post. Guess you must be a might bit stupid yourself. A simple answer would of done the trick. I hate it when i see posts with no manners what so ever.

Relating too the subject i put, not only that but your amazingly rude in your reply too that person. How about a full-fledged apology.

If your so set on disliking these "stupid" questions and "stupid" posts why do you answer them? your definatly of no help at all, go else where is all i can suggest.
akirahz

Postby ErMaC » Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:45 am

OK You're obviously new here.

First off, how can you contradict yourself by saying that I did answer his question, but yet I'm of no help at all?

And second, do you have any IDEA WHO I AM?! Not to sound arrogant, but I wrote an 11 page guide on Video at this site, so to say I'm not helpful make you a pretty ignorant fool.

And then to go and demand an apology?! Dude, you've got nothing to do with this at all. Maybe if I was the one who insulted you in that post before then you could demand an apology, but the guy hasn't even responded in the thread. Don't fight his battles for him.

But now I guess I am insulting you in this post, rightfully so I might add. Go ahead - demand an apology. Go on, shoot. Really. No, I'm serious. Just don't expect one. Bwahahaha :lol: dufus.
ErMaC

Postby ErMaC » Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:46 am

Oh and BTW stop with the NecroPosting. Most of the threads you posted on were DEAD. LEAVE THEM ALONE. Don't go back digging up old trash.
ErMaC

Postby FurryCurry » Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:49 am

If you send me naked pictures of yourself, I might help you.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.
FurryCurry

Postby TokyoU15 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:30 pm

lol, Necroposting. That's pretty funny.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!
TokyoU15

Postby akirahz » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:16 pm

ErMaC wrote:OK You're obviously new here.

First off, how can you contradict yourself by saying that I did answer his question, but yet I'm of no help at all?

And second, do you have any IDEA WHO I AM?! Not to sound arrogant, but I wrote an 11 page guide on Video at this site, so to say I'm not helpful make you a pretty ignorant fool.

And then to go and demand an apology?! Dude, you've got nothing to do with this at all. Maybe if I was the one who insulted you in that post before then you could demand an apology, but the guy hasn't even responded in the thread. Don't fight his battles for him.

But now I guess I am insulting you in this post, rightfully so I might add. Go ahead - demand an apology. Go on, shoot. Really. No, I'm serious. Just don't expect one. Bwahahaha :lol: dufus.

"WHO I AM" Ahahaha sure i know who you are, just some nameless FACELESS asshole on the internet trying too tell me hes the boss around here because he wrote a guide that i could have easily conjured up myself. And you need to stop playing diablo btw.
akirahz

Postby bloodyfang » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:46 pm

akirahz wrote:

"WHO I AM" Ahahaha sure i know who you are, just some nameless FACELESS asshole on the internet trying too tell me hes the boss around here because he wrote a guide that i could have easily conjured up myself. And you need to stop playing diablo btw.

i doubt you could have written that guide.

and stop bringing up dead threads.
ErMaC knows his shit.
O.o
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

laffing too an insane extent!

Postby akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:59 am

bloodyfang wrote:
akirahz wrote:

i doubt you could have written that guide.

and stop bringing up dead threads.
ErMaC knows his shit.
O.o

go ahead and take ErMaCs cock out of your mouth then try too post something half-way intelligent.
akirahz

Postby trythil » Sun Jul 28, 2002 4:52 am

OK, this is really immature.

I'm new here. Fine. I've said it. Let the Powers That Be slay me for that assertion.

I don't know who ErMaC is, and I've never read any guides written by him. But -- what the hell is this?
"HOW COULD YOU NOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHO I AM"?
It's arrogance no matter how to justify it. Maybe he really is new? Granted, I'd agree that if he did need a guide to AMVing he should try LOOKING first, but arrogance such as what I quoted above is totally unnecessary.

...and...

"Stop sucking on his cock"?
That's about as non-intelligible as whatever you were slamming.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit.
trythil
is

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Next

Return to Video & Audio Help