audio problem when uploading to the org

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

audio problem when uploading to the org

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm

heres a question i probably already just figured out but i have to still ask to see if thats what the problem is

if you take a look at my videos the video visual has gotten real good but the audio has gotten worse

i been using videopad editor saving videos to wmv {which is normal playback for every computer}
but i think thats what i went wrong the org i think is set up for MP4 or avi am i correct do i need
to just switch it to MP4 to fix bad audio problem

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: audio problem when uploading to the org

Post by The_McLaughlin » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:10 am

I haven't used videopad before, but generally the file type won't effect your audio its the settings you use when encoding your audio out. What are your encode settings at for your audio? Also if you have the option to make sure while your editing your audio isn't peaking which could also affect your sound quality (again I've never used videopad I'm not sure if it shows you your audio levels or not when editing most editors I think I have them though). As for files for the org I would recomemnd ecoding your files to a lossless avi file and then compressing the file with zarx264gui or handbreak to an mp4 file as it will get you a much smaller file size without lossing quality than a wmv file will.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”