Need help with videos

Labib
Org Profile

Need help with videos

Post by Labib » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 am

Alright, I want to edit AMVs just purely because i think its something that is awesome. I love edits and AMVs so much.
Im a beginner at amvs but i have basic knowledge of Sony Vegas pro and After FX

The problem that i have is i dont know what clips to put in Ok so i know what anime i want to do: Haikyuu. I have chosen a song for it already Fireflight - Unbreakable. I just dont know what clips to put in. I want to make it sync. I don't want to make it like those videos with bunch of clips and music and bam and AMV. I don't want that.

I have the whole series download in RAW 1080p. I have watched the series once and im pretty familiar with it. When i try to get some scenes, i usually end up getting some from the first few episodes and i have like so many scenes but idk if its relevant or not. So i have like 200+ scenes of everything in the first 3 episodes. MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! :sweat: :sweat:
I know that i want to make an amv on the whole series and not these 3 episodes only.

Thanks in Advance guys,
A confused me :? (Yes i know im a noob)

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Need help with videos

Post by seasons » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm

This part of the forum is devoted to technical questions, and it doesn't seem like you have any right now. Here's a recent thread that you might want to read: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 2&t=123545

[GloryQuestor: Agreed. Thread locked.]

Return to “Video & Audio Help”