AvsPmod Help

Porygon_Wut
Org Profile

AvsPmod Help

Post by Porygon_Wut » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi, this is my first post on the forum of this nature. I am a newbie regarding the creation of AMVs (as in I've never made one before). I am currently working my way through the pre-production process, and I have run into a large problem. I have already used dgindex to create d2v files of my anime footage. Now, I am attempting to use avspmod to write scripts, but I get an error that says:
Script error: there is no function named "MPEG2Source"
I have uninstalled avspmod, then avisynth, then I restarted my computer, then I re-installed avisynth, then avspmod. Nothing changed; the same error occurs. I don't understand what the problem is. I checked the site's guide, and I could find no mention of an error of this kind. What's worse is I only need to resize the footage, nothing else. For the sake of completeness of this post, the anime I am attempting to use is Fate/Zero, and it's an NTSC DVD.
Can anyone help me with this?

chucky91
Org Profile

Re: AvsPmod Help

Post by chucky91 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Try ffvideosource, as I guess you only want to use the video anyway?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:57 am

For DVDs, it's better to stick to DGIndex rather than using FFMS2. As for the error, it means it didn't find the DGDecode.dll in the avisynth plugins folder. Make sure it's there, and if it is, it means the avisynth plugins folder isn't properly set in the register key for the autoload plugins path, in which case you can either fix the registry key or simply call the dll manually in the avs script.

Porygon_Wut
Org Profile

Post by Porygon_Wut » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:29 am

mirkosp wrote:For DVDs, it's better to stick to DGIndex rather than using FFMS2. As for the error, it means it didn't find the DGDecode.dll in the avisynth plugins folder. Make sure it's there, and if it is, it means the avisynth plugins folder isn't properly set in the register key for the autoload plugins path, in which case you can either fix the registry key or simply call the dll manually in the avs script.
Thanks! I'll try it to see if it works.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”