Subtitles

fields19892000
Org Profile

Subtitles

Post by fields19892000 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello I'm kind of just starting out making AMVs and i was wondering how do you get rid of the subtitles from downloaded subbed animes or do you need to just download them unsubbed. And if you need to download them that way do you know a good site that i can go to and if there's a way to delete them what kind of program would you use currently the program ill be using to make my anime is Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum version. I'm still learning how to use this software as well so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

VRSaskayzx
Org Profile

Re: Subtitles

Post by VRSaskayzx » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:18 am

fields19892000 wrote:Hello I'm kind of just starting out making AMVs and i was wondering how do you get rid of the subtitles from downloaded subbed animes or do you need to just download them unsubbed. And if you need to download them that way do you know a good site that i can go to and if there's a way to delete them what kind of program would you use currently the program ill be using to make my anime is Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum version. I'm still learning how to use this software as well so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
You can use virtual-dub to crop out the subtitles.
editing my life away.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Re: Subtitles

Post by Sephirothskr » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 pm

From dvd ripping or from
Spoiler :
The not so legal places but you didn't hear that from me

Return to “Video & Audio Help”