Damned lines going though video

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Damned lines going though video

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:16 pm

I went and used a flashing invert effect in a vid I am working on. It looks great in premiere. Bunt once I export it, everything goes to hell. It gets all these horizontal lines going through it hat REALLY get's anoying. Resizing makes it worse (perticualrly biliniar), and the filters I tried didn't make any visible difference.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:36 pm

Are you working with interlaced, or progressive footage? It sounds a lot like interlacing to me...
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:56 pm

Make sure you have the premiere field settings to "no fields" as explained in the guides, otherwise premiere will interlace the footage for you.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:19 pm

hmmmm, it was set to none on each and every clip. I had the clip's running at 80%, one was inverted the other wasn't and it faded back and forth between the two thats everything there is to know about the clips. Any recomendations on a deinterlacing script? There are about 80 billion in the guide and I can't think of which to use.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:44 pm

Check out Project|Settings Viewer:

Make sure it says "No Fields" for each setting. If it doesn't, then click on the button for the setting that needs changing. Goto Keyframe & Rendering and set Fields to "No Fields".

:|

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:59 pm

ok, now what.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:01 pm

I'm begining to wonder if it is my monitor doing this crap. If I keep it at the corect size the lines are not visible at all, then I start fullsceening it and stuff like that and it goes to hell.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:03 pm

YAY! its working now. thanx guys.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”