Here is the newest version of my video encoding application, Zarx264gui.
The main differences from version 2:
- Now uses ffmpeg to encode rather than x264.exe. Supports many more input files directly.
- Supports both 8-bit and 10-bit video encoding, as well as support for x86 and x64 processors, all in one package.
- Supports FLAC for lossless audio encoding when using the MKV container.
- More settings for improving compatibility with hardware devices
- Includes some basic filtering options such as resizing.
- Includes a help file to explain all settings. Just press F1.
- Many more small tweaks and improvements.
Self-Extracting Archive (14.41MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?cg89itlh6tzt17h