MKV to... After Effects

This forum is for video and audio help and discussion.

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby HalOfBorg » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 am

If you are making AMVs then you probably don't want the audio.
Help HalOfBorg fight his cancer - http://www.gofundme.com/21ygdk

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
HalOfBorg
 
Joined: 14 May 2008

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby l33tmeatwad » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 am

Fuzzy Chickens wrote:By the way, your guides were actually quite a bit more complicated than what I really needed to do. I was able to cut it down to a one-step process, as follows:

Code: Select all
use the FFVideoSource and FFAudioSource plugins for AVIsynth


Pretty easy.
Heh, I wouldn't say it's complicated, the guide just covers his to handle audio in AviSynth. I do realize it covered more than what you needed.
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby Fuzzy Chickens » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 pm

HalOfBorg wrote:If you are making AMVs then you probably don't want the audio.


Unless, of course, the music in question has no lyrics and I find that including select bits of dialog enhances the impact or helps the audience understand why certain clips were included.

https://vimeo.com/85131335
Fuzzy Chickens
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2009

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Fuzzy Chickens wrote:
HalOfBorg wrote:If you are making AMVs then you probably don't want the audio.


Unless, of course, the music in question has no lyrics and I find that including select bits of dialog enhances the impact or helps the audience understand why certain clips were included.

Apart from the fact that demonstrates a pretty big failure in execution (and is horribly tacky), realize a lot of contests will DQ you for using dub audio.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby Fuzzy Chickens » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:Heh, I wouldn't say it's complicated, the guide just covers his to handle audio in AviSynth. I do realize it covered more than what you needed.


Yeah so ummm about the loudness and the scratchiness...
Fuzzy Chickens
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2009

Re: MKV to... After Effects

Postby Fuzzy Chickens » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:08 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Apart from the fact that demonstrates a pretty big failure in execution (and is horribly tacky), realize a lot of contests will DQ you for using dub audio.


1) who said anything about contests?
2) who said anything about dub?
3) who said anything about Dairy Queen?
4) did you even click on the link?
Fuzzy Chickens
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2009

Previous

Return to Video & Audio Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest