problem with video's audio

Majinronin
Org Profile

problem with video's audio

Post by Majinronin » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:33 pm

im working on my first music vid, and all the anime clips i have have sound. im using windows movie maker. i put my song into the clipboard(feel so numb) but while the video is playing, the audio form the clips ar playng. so while i have my video running, i have the talking from the clips. is there a way to mute the clips so i only hear the song? any help would be great.
"What kind of a world is it when law overthrows the heart?"-Me

My_Nemesis
Org Profile

Post by My_Nemesis » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:46 pm

Would help if I wasn't at school right now. I could open WMM then and make sure I'm right. From what I remember there is a little blue box near the lower left. You need to be in one of the views to be able to use it. If you click it you can then change what audio source you want to use. Slid it all the way to music or whatever is on the opposite side of video.
My_Site
| My_Journal | My_Latest_AMV: Anime Sampler

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:24 pm

A quick and easy way is to run your clips through Virtualdub with the following steps:

1)Open AVI
2)Set Video to Direct Stream Copy
3)Set Audio to No Audio
4)Save AVI, Check the "Process this later" box
5)Repeat until you've gone through all your files
6)Go to File->Job Control
7)Hit start
8)Go get a drink or some wheat thins and come back to your batch being finished.

Good luck with your video!
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

Majinronin
Org Profile

thanks

Post by Majinronin » Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:57 pm

nemisis, yeah, i just had to use the blue box thing, then switch from half audio half video to all audio, thanks
"What kind of a world is it when law overthrows the heart?"-Me

Return to “Video & Audio Help”