AV Sync Problem

chaoticstormbringer
Org Profile

Post by chaoticstormbringer » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:19 am

Well... Hopefully we can resolve this matter before the administrators begin to fire up about inappropriate use of this forum. So... I don't know much about video editing majin, (although i'll probably have a huge ten thousand page "Video Editing for Dummies" hand book pretty soon-.-" But I find Divx quite unreliable. But then again... I've never used it properly before due to the fact that the first time I used it, everything was out of sync. So if you can work it out, then you can tell me all about it ^.^

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:21 am

chaoticstormbringer wrote:Well... Hopefully we can resolve this matter before the administrators begin to fire up about inappropriate use of this forum. So... I don't know much about video editing majin, (although i'll probably have a huge ten thousand page "Video Editing for Dummies" hand book pretty soon-.-" But I find Divx quite unreliable. But then again... I've never used it properly before due to the fact that the first time I used it, everything was out of sync. So if you can work it out, then you can tell me all about it ^.^
The admin aren't that fearsome. One of my friends is a mod anyway, so thats cool.

Wolfwood, you can't even begin to comprehend the depths of my intellect. Give up, now.

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:45 pm

one of your friends is a mod eh :|
then how comes you never SHUT THE FUCK UP

this flaming is bullshit, I dont care who started it, I dont care who instigated, you're all fucking babies, go suck a nipple.

[MOD467: I'm siding with RadicalEd0 here, no matter what your "friend" thinks he is, SS5_Majin_Bebi. If you feel you must flame people, take it somewhere else.]
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Return to “Video & Audio Help”