The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Re: Frame Blending

Post by blaksun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 pm

It is less abut only 3 frame instead off 5

The best i have fund is

TDeint(mode=1)
Srestore()

adding separatefields().selecteven() mega it litter better but i have not tried to run it throw VDub jet so i don´t know how long it will tag and how it look after )
TDeint(mode=1)
Srestore()
separatefields().selecteven()
Last edited by blaksun on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

The separatefields/selecteven stuff is NOT a fix, it will break sync. It is a way to determine frame structure so you can see what the blending problem really is. I wanted you to run only that, without the tdeint or srestore to ruin it even more. Doing it after deinterlacing is even more pointless as you stop the actual effect of it to begin with.

Run ONLY separatefields().selecteven() and report back on the blending status. Also get someone to check your English before posting, it's difficult to understand you.

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Running separatefields().selecteven() Only, the frame blending go form 6 out off 10 frames to 4 out off 10 frames being frame blend

hope this make sens
sorry for my bad spelling and bad grammar :oops:
blaksun wrote:It is less abut only 3 frame instead off 5

this part off the previous post woes meant to answers what happen wen i run only separatefields().selecteven()
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Mister Hatt
Org Profile

Post by Mister Hatt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 am

In that case, your video is field blended and there is little, if anything, you can do about it. There are some advanced hacks you can do by reinterlacing it with split fields but it gets very messy very quickly and requires a strong understanding of how video works. tl;dr your best bet is Photoshop.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”