Favorite Trance/Techno Songs

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
DarkStar
Org Profile

Re: Favorite Trance/Techno Songs

Post by DarkStar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 pm

I have been a huge fan of Duderstadt's Beatitude (Duderstadt's Uplifting Mashup Mix). Google it, you'll find it somewhere. Or just get it off iTunes. I love the vocals in it, and it really does have that euphoric upbeat sound to it.

That and Sunchase's Remember Me, but that's more DNB than trance... still has the feel, though. The bassline is just ridiculous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmTgiWcQ4_g
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." - George S. Patton

ultimateX021
Org Profile

Post by ultimateX021 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 pm

bum wrote:Please, before someone kills you, don't say Tiesto is techno. He's a trance DJ. He started playing acid* house, then moved on to Gabber/hardcore. Thankfully Ferry Corsten hit him over the head one day and he began playing and producing Trance round the turn of the millennium. I saw him play for 4.5 hours in Sydney last year. As a set it was horrible, but fuck it he played so many of his own tracks (which most DJ/Producers rarely do) and I was euphoric for every second of it.
I always thought Tiesto mixed in techno and trance in his music, but for me, it's sometimes hard to tell. Some songs sound more techno than others and some have more of a trance feel to them more than others. Whatever the case, i still like both genres.
bum wrote:Btw just came back from seeing Armin Van Buuren play a 4.5 hour set. Longest orgasm I'm had in ages
As soon as I listened to those two songs from Armin Van Buuren, I felt like I was in "a state of trance". This guy has some good songs. I've listened to Tiesto for a while, but I haven't heard anything from this guy. Nice songs ya found there. :D
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. One who doesn't ask a question is a fool FOREVER....... ~Chinese Proverb~

Cxeisse
Org Profile

Post by Cxeisse » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 pm

I was introduced to Above and Beyond via iTunes free song of the week, and now I'm a huge fan of the genre. Above and Beyond's Air For Love is one killer song, but it's hard to skip any of their songs on the TriStar album. Plus, they've created a very spiffy Ayumi Hamasaki "M" Remix. There's an AMV with it somewhere here.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, and benny banassi. :D

Return to “General Discussion”