name this Full Metal Panic trailer song

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
sanguine nightmare
Org Profile

name this Full Metal Panic trailer song

Post by sanguine nightmare » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:59 am

I've been searching for ages for the name and artist of the song that goes with the original trailer for Full Metal Panic season 1. Here's the trailer I'm referring to: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FXjy15YMd6Q

I've searched through every soundtrack for Full Metal Panic & its not to be found on any of them. If you know the song title, artist, and/or even the album its on I'd really appreciate it.
"It doesn't have to be a good movie in order to be fun, nor does it have to be a bad movie in order to be unwatchable."

sanguine nightmare
Org Profile

CORRECT TRAILER LINK

Post by sanguine nightmare » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 am

Sorry about the link above. Somehow it got censored for some reason & doesn't work. Go to U TUBE (intentionally mispelled to avoid weird censors) and insert the rest of the link after the domain name: /watch?v=FXjy15YMd6Q

Or just do a search for the Full Metal Panic trailer uploaded by puppet22ca
"It doesn't have to be a good movie in order to be fun, nor does it have to be a bad movie in order to be unwatchable."

xexyzl
Org Profile

Post by xexyzl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 am

I know what the trailer is even before going to YewTube, as that was the very same trailer that launched me into the FMP! fanboy that I am today. It remains my second-favorite trailer I've ever seen to date, and trust me, if I could find out what the music was in the background, I'd do it.

Alas, I've reached the limit of my capabilities in finding the answer. IF I were to take a wild guess, I'd say it was some synthesized piece ADV made specifically for that trailer.

If somebody could find it though, I'm sure both mr. nightmare and I would be most delighted.

Return to “General Discussion”