Think FAST!

This forum is for the general discussion of Music.

Think FAST!

Postby Hung Low Joe » Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:54 am

Whats the first song that comes to mind. Answer...NOW!! Quickly. Thanks.
Hung Low Joe

Postby temjin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:15 am

killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. that would be killer snakes by the k.s.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. well, everyone word might not have to abbreviated. maybe it could be killer snakes by the killer.s.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. well, you could just rearranged them to be killer snakes by the k.snakes.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. also, it could be the killer.s.oh.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. and you could keep going like that. if you wanted to. it's sort of like the division of pi that scientists and mathematicians keep attempting to do. maybe i could host a site devoted to making an abbreviation for killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. maybe you don't even need the 'the' in front of the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. well, it's sort of like the band the offspring. i never know what to call them, the offspring, or just offspring. it's weird, but i believe i might just find a plausible way of writing killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. should i put the title of the song by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad, killer snakes, into quotation marks, like "killer snakes?" possibly i should leave the title out of quotations and put the band, killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad, into quotes. like, "killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad." quite suspicious if you ask me. maybe i should ask my future wife priuscomet on these recently discoverd predicaments. yes priuscomet, the one and only keeper of my heart, gosh i love her. mmmmm, biscuits. wait what was the question? THE DEAD SHEEP WERE HERE WHEN I CAME HOME!! I'M NOT PAYING!! come on prius, let's go back to jerusalem where our kind of marriage is legal. watch out for snakes.
temjin

Postby temjin » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:17 am

i made a typo where it says everyone word might not have to be abbreviated. it was supposed to be, every word might not have to be abbreviated. here i'll correct that mistake.

killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. that would be killer snakes by the k.s.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. well, every word might not have to abbreviated. maybe it could be killer snakes by the killer.s.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. well, you could just rearranged them to be killer snakes by the k.snakes.o.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. also, it could be the killer.s.oh.g.w.o.f.t.k.s.s. and you could keep going like that. if you wanted to. it's sort of like the division of pi that scientists and mathematicians keep attempting to do. maybe i could host a site devoted to making an abbreviation for killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. maybe you don't even need the 'the' in front of the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. well, it's sort of like the band the offspring. i never know what to call them, the offspring, or just offspring. it's weird, but i believe i might just find a plausible way of writing killer snakes by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad. should i put the title of the song by the killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad, killer snakes, into quotation marks, like "killer snakes?" possibly i should leave the title out of quotations and put the band, killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad, into quotes. like, "killer snakes oh god watch out for the killer snakes squad." quite suspicious if you ask me. maybe i should ask my future wife priuscomet on these recently discoverd predicaments. yes priuscomet, the one and only keeper of my heart, gosh i love her. mmmmm, biscuits. wait what was the question? THE DEAD SHEEP WERE HERE WHEN I CAME HOME!! I'M NOT PAYING!! come on prius, let's go back to jerusalem where our kind of marriage is legal. watch out for snakes.

there, all better.
temjin

Postby kthulhu » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:26 am

"Stigmata" by Ministry.
I'm out...
kthulhu

Postby BigshotSpike » Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:22 am

"Get Free" by The Hives. I can't get that song out of my head >.<
BigshotSpike

Postby FirestormXIII » Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:43 am

BigshotSpike wrote:"Get Free" by The Hives. I can't get that song out of my head >.<

Oh well, better The Hives than The Stokes.
FirestormXIII

Postby Rozard » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:51 pm

"Forever" by Kamelot, but that's because it's playing right now.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby zalas » Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:56 pm

Motto! Motto! Tokimeki, main reason being that it's been stuck in my head for weeks :shock:
zalas

Return to Music Discussion