Help Would Be Appreciated

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Lord Talaghar
Org Profile

Help Would Be Appreciated

Post by Lord Talaghar » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:22 pm

I am in need of assistance if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I have three things that I am desperately looking for right now. I will accept links to places I can download it, or if I have to a place that I can buy the cd.

1. I seek the song Back to Mad by Texas Faggot, but only the original one like on the Rock Man Neo flash cartoon at Newgrounds.com, not the other one sorry if that turns any one away. I’ll know if it is the original because it starts out with a heartbeat and a cackle.

2. I also seek the Requiem song from the Two Towers trailer, complete and not the one from the Requiem for a Dream sound track.

3. I also seek the song from the Tekken 5 intro, the 2nd part on the counsel version. I'll accept nearly anything on this, the name of the song the band what ever I can get would help.
“Pain teaches lessons no scholar can.”
“If only we could so easily leave behind those parts of ourselves that pain us.”
“The spread of its hood eclipses all hope.”
“Which hurts more: a sword in the gut or a dagger in the back?”

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:39 pm

Asking where to illegaly download music is against the forum rules. Try searching through Amazon or Itunes for your music.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Lord Talaghar
Org Profile

Post by Lord Talaghar » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:24 pm

who said illeagally I'll buy it.
“Pain teaches lessons no scholar can.”
“If only we could so easily leave behind those parts of ourselves that pain us.”
“The spread of its hood eclipses all hope.”
“Which hurts more: a sword in the gut or a dagger in the back?”

EBwiz
Org Profile

Re: Help Would Be Appreciated

Post by EBwiz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:35 pm

Lord Talaghar wrote:I am in need of assistance if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I have three things that I am desperately looking for right now. I will accept links to places I can download it, or if I have to a place that I can buy the cd.
Hate to be a jerk, but it is the forum rules, and I stand by them.
Founder of Digital Relay and <A HREF="http://digitalrelay.8m.com/arcadia.html">Arcadia Studios</a>
Anime Music Video Advice AKA: Stuff I learned as a Newbie:
- NEVER use Windows Movie Maker
- NEVER Ask dumb questions

Yoshiyuki Inokuma
Org Profile

Post by Yoshiyuki Inokuma » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:49 pm

I think I'll stick with the forum rules as well....

-Waves a sign that says "Bearshare" as he leaves...

OOps... that slipped out. :roll:
Why do people complain about things? Why can't they just be happy that they were made for them?
I respect everyone's right to not like something, but complaining about it will acomplish nothing...

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:50 pm

there are such things as legally downloadable links.

number 2 is titled "lux aeterna" if it helps your search.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:51 pm

EBwiz wrote:
Lord Talaghar wrote:I am in need of assistance if anyone would be so kind as to help me. I have three things that I am desperately looking for right now. I will accept links to places I can download it, or if I have to a place that I can buy the cd.
Hate to be a jerk, but it is the forum rules, and I stand by them.
WTF is up with you people?? He said download, maybe he meant like Itunes or something. :? even so did any of you see the OR???? Even if he said download it was not clear that he was specifically asking for illegal downloads.. shesh. :roll:

MysteryGirl1991
Org Profile

Post by MysteryGirl1991 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:51 pm

there r legaly downloading places but u have to pay...i think 99 cents per song

DeinReich
Org Profile

Post by DeinReich » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:20 pm

x_rex30 wrote:WTF is up with you people?? He said download, maybe he meant like Itunes or something. :? even so did any of you see the OR???? Even if he said download it was not clear that he was specifically asking for illegal downloads.. shesh. :roll:
Ya know, you got a point there. That's why whenever anyone asks for downloads, almost always I refer them to iTunes ,or some other legal media.

Return to “General Discussion”