Korn's Right Now

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:16 am

It was sick, but not interesting. They were trying too hard to shock people, and it just ended up looking rather insipid.

It was like Happy Tree Friends, but longer and not funny.

Maybe so we wouldn't notice the song was boring?
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

Loofa
Org Profile

Post by Loofa » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:55 am

Never thought anyone'd ever get me into downoalding a korn video. Yet here I am... ;)
- Newbie: Hey, has anyone made a video like this: *insert idea that hasn't been done yet*?
- Old Timer: Nope, but that's a great idea! I'll go make that video right now and release it faster than you can even capture the footage!
- Newbie: D'oh!
--
Phade

KhayotiK
Org Profile

Post by KhayotiK » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:05 pm

Is this video seriously getting people interested in KoRn? You people are really fucking retarded. KoRn's lost all origionality, and like Ithaqua said, it's to get shock value, if anything. I pity anybody who would rather listen/watch this new KoRn shit than any of their older albums, when they had a little bit less shit in their music.
Image Image

TokyoU15
Org Profile

Post by TokyoU15 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:50 am

Is this video seriously getting people interested in KoRn? You people are really fucking retarded. KoRn's lost all origionality, and like Ithaqua said, it's to get shock value, if anything. I pity anybody who would rather listen/watch this new KoRn shit than any of their older albums, when they had a little bit less shit in their music.
hhaha, and I pity ignorant fools that think they know everything about music. Face it, Korn has always been shit, they never were good, never will be good. Good video, medicore song. Simple as that. As for their old stuff, I can only think of 2 other songs that I like out of their whole catalogue.

I do believe you're the fucking retarded. Let people have their own opinion. Not everyone thinks and likes the same bullshit you do.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!

Hart in the darkness
Org Profile

Post by Hart in the darkness » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:07 pm

KhayotiK wrote:Is this video seriously getting people interested in KoRn? You people are really fucking retarded. KoRn's lost all origionality, and like Ithaqua said, it's to get shock value, if anything. I pity anybody who would rather listen/watch this new KoRn shit than any of their older albums, when they had a little bit less shit in their music.
Tell you the truth pal unlike Metallica both Korns old and new shit is equel in my book and mostly everyone I know.
Metallica Rulz.
(Sap): They suck.
(Me): *Puts bullet through head and then eats the fleah.*

ithaqua
Org Profile

Post by ithaqua » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:22 pm

Sousaphonist wrote:I think they're trying to win the "Most Disturbing Video of All Time" award from Tool (Schism is a pretty weird lil' video, but Korn's video almost made me throw up)
Naw.
Nine Inch Nail's "Happiness In Slavery" video was more disturbing, and actually intelligent.
Skinny Puppy's "Testure" is smarter, but had a much smaller budget and isn't quite as disturbing. Also, their "Spasmolytic" video managed to be wierd/disgusting and still have a point.

Actually, now that I think about it, that Robbie Williams video where he pulls his skin off has more of an edge than this Korn one. Think about it: Korn had icky pictures. Robbie had a video where he peeled his own skin off his body, followed by his internal organs. And his audience includes teenybooper girls! :shock:
If nothing else, harsh noises get your attention.
http://www.downhillbattle.org
clicky clicky^

KhayotiK
Org Profile

Post by KhayotiK » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:04 pm

TokyoU15 wrote:
hhaha, and I pity ignorant fools that think they know everything about music. Face it, Korn has always been shit, they never were good, never will be good. Good video, medicore song. Simple as that. As for their old stuff, I can only think of 2 other songs that I like out of their whole catalogue.

I do believe you're the fucking retarded. Let people have their own opinion. Not everyone thinks and likes the same bullshit you do.
That's right, Here to stay and Right Now are exactly like Clown and Shoots and Ladders. Keep it up, you've put a smile on my face!

Korn's by no means the best band in the world, but I was raised on it, so I take a liking to it. =/
Image Image

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:32 am

YA'LL WANT A SINGLE? SAY FUCK THAT!
nil per os

SSj4MysTic-KaKarot420
Org Profile

New Stuff = Dodgey stroner man trying to sing

Post by SSj4MysTic-KaKarot420 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:12 pm

Even though it was sick its a great video :D, makes you feel the hatred going wiht the song, and certainly makes for memorable viewing

TaintedYouth
Org Profile

Post by TaintedYouth » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:52 pm

I haven't seen the video, i'm hopeing it will be good though. I used to be a big Korn fan when Korn and Life Is Peachy was out then with the albums that came out they just seemed to get softer and softer. But their new album isn't to bad.

Return to “General Discussion”