wow, people actually like linkin park's remixed cd!!!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
projekt_navi
Org Profile

wow, people actually like linkin park's remixed cd!!!

Post by projekt_navi » Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:58 am

A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:52 pm

Why did you have to make this post....Just keep your opinions to yourself and we all will live in peace.Arent you people getting tired of Flaming/Bashing LP?I myself dont like the album cuz Im a LP Purist but other than that please stop these post.

TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by TobinHood » Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:45 pm

Yeah the new remixes are pretty annoying. I'd rather Linkin Park's originals anyday.
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:03 pm

whatever *listens to In the End*

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:18 pm

leathelanime wrote:Why did you have to make this post....Just keep your opinions to yourself and we all will live in peace.Arent you people getting tired of Flaming/Bashing LP?I myself dont like the album cuz Im a LP Purist but other than that please stop these post.
keep his opinion to himself that linkin park is a horrible band? i seem to remember a post you made about the cd being da ish of da hizzy biscuits. keep your fucking opinions to yourself and we will all soon live in a world without screaming fetishes and the burning legion that is linkin park. STARFUCKERS INCORPORATED

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:30 pm

a blank sheet of paper isn't fun to look at. it's the other colors create the picture, you know.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:18 pm

Deep,but I don't get it.

Would a dollar help?
I'm out...

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:25 am

temjin wrote:
leathelanime wrote:Why did you have to make this post....Just keep your opinions to yourself and we all will live in peace.Arent you people getting tired of Flaming/Bashing LP?I myself dont like the album cuz Im a LP Purist but other than that please stop these post.
keep his opinion to himself that linkin park is a horrible band? i seem to remember a post you made about the cd being da ish of da hizzy biscuits. keep your fucking opinions to yourself and we will all soon live in a world without screaming fetishes and the burning legion that is linkin park. STARFUCKERS INCORPORATED
I was talking about one song I heard on the album Temjin....Geez dude stay on track Playa :twisted:

projekt_navi
Org Profile

Post by projekt_navi » Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:45 am

I never said linkin park was a horrible band! I just said their remixed cd sucked .. and i'm sure most *were linkin park-fans* will agree that most of them moved on into different types of music ... but still .. if linkin park can make a new cd that is as good as the original ... I would still have faith in linkin park ...
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:04 pm

as good as the original, you mean horrible incoherent screaming right? otay

Return to “General Discussion”