Techno!!!!

This forum is for the general discussion of Music.

Techno!!!!

Postby Brolli411 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:55 pm

You gotta love it!! espically those Dj Dawn CD's. Day' off the hook! :D
Brolli411

Postby nailz » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:13 am

don't you KNOW no one listens to techno? </eminem>
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Postby Brolli411 » Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:34 pm

*GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE*
Brolli411

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:21 pm

DJ Sammy's Remix of 'Heaven" Is my favorite Techno song.
DiemondDagger

Postby ladydx » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:24 pm

I've actually found that there is alot of techno out there that I like....I generally just browse thru Kazza and d/l stuff there....if I like it, I keep it, if not, delete it

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
ladydx

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:26 pm

I play the game where I type in crap and see if there is a song to it.
You'd be surprised how many songs I found on different downloading programs that around about cow's milk :shock:
DiemondDagger

Postby SarahtheBoring » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:30 pm

I'm a bit tired of techno talk personally, as a FF board I go to is techno-crazy left, right, and center (www.ffwa.org), but I have to say I do like trip-hop, a much, much more mellow offshoot of techno, so far. It's more mainstream (hell, if I'VE heard of it, it's got to be mainstream), but I don't care about that. [PS. If anyone makes a decent AMV to Lamb's "Fly" I will love you forever. The end.]

Anyhow err. The reaction to this thread would explain why there aren't as many techno videos out there. ;)
SarahtheBoring

Postby Rozard » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:53 pm

DiemondDagger wrote:I play the game where I type in crap and see if there is a song to it.

Dude, I love that game! :D
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:57 pm

:D
Have you ever tried Goat's Milk?
I tried Birds and the Bees once and I actually got three matches. It was at midnight though so I may try again ^_^
DiemondDagger

Postby Rozard » Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:00 pm

No, can't say that I have. But what I have done is go through the alphabet (ie. "a...b...c...etc.) You find not only cool new stuff, but old stuff you like that you forgot about!
Rozard

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:06 pm

Whoa...I am SO doing that tonight ^_^

Thanks for the great idea! 8) :D
DiemondDagger

Postby ErMaC » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:21 am

What's worst about "techno" is that people lump most electronic music into the "techno" cateogry.

I think techno's alright, there's a few techno artists that I like but mostly I prefer Trance, Goa, Eurodance/eurobeat, and House when it comes to electronic music.

Favorite artists are The Space Brothers (duh), Aurora (their early stuff is trance, later stuff is more euro-pop), The Man With No Name, Astral Projection, Fragma, Taste Experience, Lange, BT (Brian Trenseau), Tilt, Above and Beyond, Grace, Cynic Project, and Three Drives on a Vinyl... that's all I can think of and find right now.

Aurora's new CD "Dreaming" is very good IMO, I highly recommend it.
ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG

Postby Rozard » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:32 am

ErMaC wrote:What's worst about "techno" is that people lump most electronic music into the "techno" cateogry.

Yeah, I totally agree. "Techno" is to broad a term, but it satisfies the masses. Brian Trenseau owns.
Rozard

Postby Brolli411 » Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:57 am

Yeah, I shouldn't say that I listen to "Techno" in general..It's mostly Hard Trance because I find that some "Tehcno" tends to be progressive, which I hate.
Brolli411

Postby Brolli411 » Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:59 am

Oh yeah! http://www.digitallyimported.com Fuckin' rules!!!!
Brolli411

Next

Return to Music Discussion