Post your mp3 collection!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:18 pm

I dont like Blinks new stuff :shock:
I'd muchn rather their old stuff anyday.

Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!

Although Save Ferris, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut and Craig's Brother aren't Emo they still kick some nice pa-toot-ay!

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:11 pm

DiemondDagger wrote:Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!
I'm rather liking Saves the Day right now, meself. :) Great stuff. Do you like Something Corporate? Now there's some AMV-ready material!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:15 pm

Something Corporate eh?
No, I heard my friend talkin about them I think I could be wrong. But I'll check them out for sure now.

Of course I had planned on doing a video to the song At Your Funeral but since my only planned footage was some from Golgo 13 (a movie I have never seen) and Cowboy Bebop I didn't think it'd work as good as I planned. I might come back to it if I actually find footage that follows the flow.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:36 am

Sorry 'bout that VegettoEX. I'm just one of those people who vocalizes their opinions on music. But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Mag Launcher
Org Profile

Post by Mag Launcher » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:15 am

Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.
Man, what a waste of hard drive space...
I AGREE
CYRAX - Visit my site at <a href="http://maglauncher.net">http://maglauncher.net</a>

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:23 am

sweet mother of buddah!

that's soo many mp3s...

about the length of mine.

haha

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:07 am

Rozard wrote:Sorry 'bout that VegettoEX. I'm just one of those people who vocalizes their opinions on music. But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.
Yes, Homegrown! I huggle them. Didja get the new CD yet?
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:07 am

Mag Launcher wrote:
Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.
Man, what a waste of hard drive space...
I AGREE
Ummm...did you totally disregard what VegettoEX and AD said about being courteous, and not bashing other people's likes? *sigh* :roll:

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:04 am

Rozard wrote:But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.
Can't say I've heard of Hey Stroker, but I've been listening to Home Grown for years :D
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:30 pm

I don't know the exact number, but I know I have over 1000....300 or so are on my comp now and the rest are on cd....They range from Anime themes, ect to country, southern rock, blues, techno, metal, 80's stuff (like Adam Ant), classical, soundtracks......I just like lots of dfferent music.

Return to “General Discussion”